Saturday, August 21, 2010

Students life

What have i done this whole weeK????

Study

Study

Study

Study for mid-term......

Hopefully my whole week of hard work will bring good news for me at the end of the semester..and good luck to others too... XD

Missing my babe too....Here he is busying preparing his final in nilai and me in KL preparing..Have not been seeing him almost like 3 weeks and really miss him so much..Anywhere,study come first,no choice,so good luck to my dearest babe...

Yesterday he just receive a sad news that he is having some intership problem in sg..hopefully everything will go on smoothly with him..be strong babe....U can do it!!!!

Here i am enjoying my morning coffee + facebooking + blogging + soon will be off from comp (which is the 1 i really reluctant)

No comments:

Post a Comment