Friday, September 3, 2010

Times fly so fast

This was taken in year 1 semester 1
Ohhhhh NoOoOoOooo....In a blink of eyes, i am now a Year 3 Sem 1 Nursing student and less than a year i am going to graduate and become a staff nurse. And yet i felt like i still doesn't have enough experience in hospital setting. Ohhh my.......nervous nervous!!!!Going to work soon where i am in fully responsible of the patient whom are under my care.But i will always tell myself, i can pull through it successfully. Before i enrol in this career, my uncle once told me " Why u take this course??go and help people wipe shit only. U are not much difference than being a maid." At that moment i felt like dropping the course but thank God for my mum, gradpa, daddy support and courage.Do i regret taking up this career??Now i can firmly answer, "No, i'm not". So never look down on this career because not many can accept the job we are doing.My mum always say i'm like the fresh prawn jumping around and this career really suit me cause i don't have to sit and always on the feet and sitting down at the office job is totally not my cup of tea.Every time she ask me to help her to check the account. hehehehe....not even 5 minute i will run away ~ ~ ~ XD That is true everyone.. To me, the more disgusting stuff, the more i wanna go and see..This show how bad am i...MUAHAHAHA!!!So, if anyone ever think of wanna take this nursing course. My advise, think wisely before u made a decision. Don't because u think nursing can bring lots money for u and a great demand in oversea u go and enrol in this course.U will end up with regrets and at the end waisting your own money and time.Money lost we can find back but time lost is a lost.



                                                                   Who is she??
                                                               (Florence Nightingle)


Wanna be a nurse U must have the 5C ( C-compassionate, C - caring, C - commitment, C - confident, C - competence ) So, Do U???

No comments:

Post a Comment